Choose your preferred destination and embark on a journey to elevate your eyebrow experience with luxury.
PMU PREP, EXPECTATION, AFTERCARE
You'll get great results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The procedure area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get ready...
- DNT tweeze/wax/tint or perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- DNT tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin. Contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- DNT have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment. Avoid chemical peels at least 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- DNT work out the day of the procedure.
- DNT consume alcohol, caffeine, ibuprofen, fish oil, vitamin E, or any blood thinning medication 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid excessive bleeding as well as poor color deposit and retention.
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you must wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- DNT use Retinol 2 weeks prior to your appointment and avoid using it for the 2 weeks following your appointment.
- DNT do Botox before. Do it after. If you have Botox regularly please have that done no later than 2 weeks before your appointment. Learn More ' Neurotoxin Before PMU – When to Do It & Why'
- If you have an ideal shape and color in mind, bring a few reference photos with you to your appointment.
- Feel free to arrive with your brows drawn and styled as you normally would, so we can take that into consideration throughout the process.
- Plan your events, vacations, and holidays accordingly. We recommended planning your trip a minimum of 10 days after the procedure due to the aftercare maintenance.