Click the “BOOK NOW” button and complete the appropriate
form for your services.
PMU PREP, EXPECTATIONS & AFTERCARE
You'll get great results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The procedure area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get ready...
- DNT tweeze/wax/tint or perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- DNT tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin. Contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- DNT have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment. Avoid chemical peels at least 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- DNT work out the day of the procedure.
- DNT consume alcohol, caffeine, ibuprofen, fish oil, vitamin E, or any blood thinning medication 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid excessive bleeding as well as poor color deposit and retention.
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you must wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- DNT use Retinol 2 weeks prior to your appointment and avoid using it for the 2 weeks following your appointment.
- DNT do Botox before. Do it after. If you have Botox regularly please have that done no later than 2 weeks before your appointment. Learn More ' Neurotoxin Before PMU – When to Do It & Why'
- If you have an ideal shape and color in mind, bring a few reference photos with you to your appointment.
- Feel free to arrive with your brows drawn and styled as you normally would, so we can take that into consideration throughout the process.
- Plan your events, vacations, and holidays accordingly. We recommended planning your trip a minimum of 10 days after the procedure due to the aftercare maintenance.
Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear darker and bolder in color and sharpness. This will last for 3-7 days. DNT panic! It's normal.
With DLD's Antiinflamatory approach to using RLT for accelerated PMU Healing redness is minimal with most clients, and will disappear within 24-48 hours. In some cases, it may last around the eyebrow area for up to 3 days, but will not prevent working or socializing. The treated area may feel similar to a sunburn after but there should only be minimal discomfort.
The healing process will take about 6-8 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your new face tattoo will soften and lighten. Trust the process and remember that your brows are considered incomplete until the retouch. Even if you think too much color has been lost, remember your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating. Wait at least 6 weeks to see the true color, as it seems to take on new strength, and it is only after 6 weeks that your retouch can be done.
Note that final results can not be guaranteed as each unique skintype will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. We will re-evaluate how your skin has received the pigment at your touch-up appointment and make any adjustments necessary.
Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed leading up to the final appointment of your desired results. Additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results.
Days 1-7: Wash
Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don'tt worry...THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
Wash your entire face each morning and night with water and an antimicrobial soap. With a very light touch, use the DLD Microcloud or your fingertips to gently cleanse your new face tattoo. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 11-15 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean DLD Microcloud, cotton round, or tissue. DO NOT use any of your cleansing products containing anti aging, vitamin c, retinol, acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
Days 1-7: Dry
Apply NOTHING, no product to the brow or forehead area for one week. Lip blushing requires aquaphore to be applied constantly.
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally flake away. Picking can cause scarring or result in poor or patchy retention.
- No facials, chemical peels, laser treatments for 4 weeks
- Botox and fillers can be done immedietly after your procedure just not 15 days before.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10-15 days
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch your new face tattoo.
Remember, with the proper prep and aftercare routine you will have much better results and retention.
Important note about showering:
Limit your time so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body, It is ok to wash your hair. But why not just get a blow out? (hair seaport booking link here) Avoid any direct contact with water on the treated area. (Also can link DLD shower shield here to help keep treated area out of the shower)
DLD® FLOWY BROWS.
FLOWY BROWS Also known as luxury nano stroking, is a universal hairstroke technique done by machine. Lasts one to two years depending on the clients skin type, daily skin care routine, etc.
DLD® signature thread is a detailed, hair-removal service with an edge up on waxing and tweezing followed by DLD® LED Brow mask which melts our secret formula into the hair follicule from the inside out.
Our DLD® Lamination is a keratin treatment for your brows. It is used to give brow hairs a set, uniform, brushed up shape for 6-8 weeks.